Monday, July 6, 2015

Working with the May Cocoa Daisy Kit

A few weeks ago I ordered my first ever 
You see, 
I have this blog friend that is on the design team,
and she is an absolutely fabulous artist!
It is the ever wonderful Ashli
over at the Purple Mailbox.
You MUST go check her out if you haven't.  
This girl has skill for days!

Well, I got my May kit and knew immediately
which pictures I wanted to scrap with this kit.
Mother's Day photos.
Perfect.

The girls surprised me with a photo shoot
at the lake, complete with props.
They get me.
=)

These two beautiful are not my biological children,
but my children none the less.
I am SO thankful that God let's me be their mama.
They are just the best little girls =)


So you will notice in the above picture,
I did another take on the Camp Scrap grid
challenge.
I am LOVING this challenge SO much!!!

Grids have always been so challenging,
but I just decided to go for it.
My style has changed so much over
the last couple of years and I just feel 
so much more in my element.
NO stress just fun.

So this time I did a take on the grid,
by making one of my grids a wonky basket weave,
cutting a b-side that was in 4 6x6 sections.
This is one of those cut apart.
Yes please.


Then I added some journaling on some of that
lovely paper, b side in the kit.


Added some title work
and some of those lovely buttons.


Voila!
I love you more young ones....
I love you more!


5 comments:

  1. Very cute - that woven piece is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Love how you used the paper weaving as part of your grid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use strips of paper to weave one of your grids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet photo. Loved your change-up to the grid challenge! Really creative :-)

    ReplyDelete