Thursday, July 2, 2015

LO 1 - July Kit

Hi there!!
I am participating over at May Flaum's 
and this is my first LO in class.
It is a take on Ashli Oliver's
grid design.
I love her designs SO much!  
Her style is amazing!

I took this in a little different way and used
circles for my grid instead of squares.
I love the result,
and I used my CKC July Kit.
Win! Win! 

Yes this paper is a very old MME,
that I have wanted to use for a long time.


Punched lots of circles from those
left over scraps 
and sewed through elements onto them.
I love the globe and the little heart 
on it is as close to Yellowstone
as I could get =)


Me at Tower Creek.
(Yes it is a creek =) )
Yes it is half my face,
and for some reason 
this pic is a fav of mine.
Not sure why.
Usually I am a smiler =)


Here she is all dolled up for IG.
This is my fourth LO
using my CKC July Kit,
and it is only the 2nd!
WOOT!!


More LO's to come.

Blessings ~~ dawn

9 comments:

  1. That is a great photograph. The reflection of the creek and your half face make it interesting -- much more interesting than a centered portrait - I like it a lot too. I love your paper choices as well. MME is a favorite of mine. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn! This is most fabulous!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I like how you used the circles & included the globe as one section!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that photo too - it really drew my attention. The circle grid is very pretty too and I like the way you broke it up a little with the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty layout, lone the circle grid.
    Cindy f

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice take on the grid with circles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fab - that photo placement is great, and your embellishments right on point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh - lost my comment. Let's see if I can remember it all...
    Love the photo - you look like Ali McGraw.
    Can def see the Ashli influence in the looser more whimsical look of your page.
    She is a fave of mine & you have captured her vibe while making it your own.
    SO GLAD you are here this month! xo

    ReplyDelete