Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June Kit ~~ PL LO 1 & 2

And our little man went and graduated Preschool!!  
It was SO fun!!!
He had such a GREAT year.
Such a smart little fella.

This months kit is just perfect for 
some Preschool Grad LO's

I mean seriously.....
WOW indeed =)


WOW-ZERS!!


Oh Sir Cuteness.....
I love EVERYTHING about you!


Receiving his diploma.
Oh the joy of this child!
I love those Glitz Finley letter stickers
in my kit.


This is the page opposite the above loveliness.
Lovely black and teal accents.....


This little girl and Sir Cuteness had quite
the friendship this year.  
At first, they fought like cats and dogs,
and then by the end of the year
they were crushies =)


I am SO glad to be back to making LO's again.
I embossed this little lovely.
Swoon.
(MME Stamp)


So there we have it.
The first 2 PL LO's using my June Kit.
Back in the Saddle Again!
Hey I may have just named my kit =)

Have a Blessed and Beautiful,
Krafty, Kind of Day ~~ 

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful 2 page layout proud Momma :) Congrats on the Graduate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and very well documented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and what a great way to start the month. Love that the 'you are loved' card matches the teachers top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely seeing some PL pages!

    ReplyDelete