Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 3 LSNED

LSNED is rolling right along.  I am a little behind,
but way farther than I got last year.  I'm so enjoying it!

I am using my CKCB kit and,
So here is my page 3.


Some letters cut from my Big Shot.....


A little embossing.....
And some painting.....
And some sanding.....




Lots of misting.....

And Scripture.....
Scripture on every page.


Music & Love =)


Another page done and instagrammed.
Speaking of Instagram, if you are on IG and would like to
show your work for the kit club, please use #ckcb we would
love to see your work on there too.


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a Blessed and Beautiful,
Krafty, Kind of Day ~~ dawn

4 comments:

  1. I really wanted to do LSNED this year and I've managed a few photos but nothing else! this looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ampersand and Music areas.They make this page really special :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours, love how your pockets flow into each other :)

    ReplyDelete