Tuesday, August 20, 2013

When a Single LO Needs a Story.....

You may remember this LO.....



I wanted to make sure I got this birthday story told, but didn't 
have room on this page to tell it,
so I pulled out my August CKCB kit,
and I turned it into a double pager of sorts.

Disclaimer:  I DON'T DO DOUBLE PAGE LO'S.

Not my forte.  It's not that I don't like them, 
or that I wouldn't even like to have some in my books,
it's just that I'm a little to right brained for that.
It seems so organized.  
I can't seem to make it artsy enough for my taste,
so I haven't really done to much of them.
Although, I do consider this a 2-pager.
About as 2-pager as I get =)

Well hello love.
I added lots of banners, embossed and other wise =)


A pretty little flower to brighten up the corner.


and clipped my pretty little banners to some twine.


OH sweet little embossed banners.
Yes I know, I got a little messy.
It's ok.  I like messy =)



And there she is.
My story told.
And a 2-pager, of sorts =)
all done up proper.


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a Blessed and Beautiful,
Krafty, Kind of Day ~~

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got the story down - and it's a fab 2-pager! Just a bigger playground, dontcha know! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you say you don't do doubles!!! Love the arrows pointing around the photo :)

    ReplyDelete