Monday, August 12, 2013

Trendy 2013 - Challenge #2

Challenge #2 for the CKC blog is to use our leftover scraps on a page.
Well, I just so happen to have LOTS and LOADS and baskets
FULL of scraps.

So on this LO I went to my August kit and pulled out a background
aqua sheet, and one of my fav papers from this months kit.  It's a 
Basic Grey older sheet, but it is just so fun and modern.  

I was so happy when the idea came to use this paper with this photo 
of my trendy smoothie from our local health food store.
The two go hand in hand.


I grabbed a scrap basket of lots of die cuts and fussy cut items in there.
Some, like the "Marvelous" one here, are quite old.  I
 was so happy to get them on a LO, along with
a few more current ones, like this "LOVE" one from the EP Oh Snap collection.


In Claudine Hellmuth's Technique Toolbox class, she shows us how to
make a chalkboard on practically anything.  It works SO well too, and 
is SO easy.  I mean really, really easy.

And the result?  Fun and Fun.  =)


So once again, here is my finished project.
All dolled up with my scraps, a little flair and 
a wonderful "Trendy" chalkboard element.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a Blessed and Beautiful,
Krafty Kind of Day ~~

3 comments: