Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Gelling & Turning 5 ~~ Challenge #1

I'm so sorry it's been a little quiet around here the last week or so.
My mom was in the hospital from Thursday to Sunday with
Pneumonia.  But she is home and feeling a little better, so I have
been playing catch up this week.

I love pockets on a page and I LOVE that the first challenge with the CKCB
was all about geocaching and pockets.

Well our little gbabe turned 5 last week and here we are on his birthday.
He wanted to do his own hair.  So he gelled it up, and let me
just tell you this babe has some hair, curly, gorgeous hair!

He is just so stinkin' cute!!


My title sits on little pockets.

Gelling & .....


Turning 5, indeed. =)


I love that there were flowers in this month's kit.
I heart flowers.
My stash is starting to dwindle in the flower dept,
but I still have lots of pretty little bits.  This little lovely
I layered up and stamped it up and added this lovely brad!!
Oh how I love thee!


These arrow are just punched out of a piece of embossed Coordination's
and Washi'd up.  Aren't they splendid?  =)



And there you have it.
Lovely little pockets holding my title.
Lovely I tell you.....just lovely.


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a Blessed and Beautiful, Krafty Kind of Day ~~ 

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your mom but glad she is doing better *hugs*
    Love how you did your title, and how cute are you two???
    Good reminder to use the embossing folders...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your Mum is feeling better - lovely page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry to hear that your mom hasn't been feeling well, I will definitely keep her in my thoughts and prayers! Love your page, especially all the arrows pointing in toward the photo!

    ReplyDelete