Wednesday, May 22, 2013

This Girl

This is a LO that I made from my May CKC kit.
I love this girl so much.

This picture was taken at our church at our DFL (Designed for Life)
Conference.  The Beautiful Miss A does face painting and she was
asked to face paint at our carnival after one of the services.  Here she is getting
prepared.

This was such a fun night and a beautiful conference.



That little tab at the top of the picture, I stamped with a Heidi Swapp
stamp.  I LOVE that stamp set.  One of my fav's


A little flower all distressed up.
And this title just makes me happy.
Happy I tell you.
=)


Bling and a little DIY bow and some stamping.


And oh how I love this Webster's Pages rosette trim.
And Bling.
=)


This page was so much fun.
And this girl?
Just the best!

Have a Blessed and Beautiful,
Crafty Kind of Day ~~

3 comments:

  1. the rosette trim is adorable and needs to go on my wish list - immediately :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of white space on this layout! Love all the colors and feminine touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page - love that distressed flower!

    ReplyDelete